Save time and money by participating in DMV's EZ Fleet program. EZ Fleet allows your company to title and register your fleet of vehicles without having to visit a DMV customer service center.
EZ Fleet customers avoid paying the $5 fee per vehicle by not renewing registrations in a DMV customer service center and save $1 per vehicle by renewing online.
EZ Fleet allows customers to maintain their fleets without leaving their offices. Other features include reporting vehicles that have been sold or changed garage jurisdictions, transferring plates to vehicles on other company vehicles that are not registered and changing registration periods.
Becoming an EZ Fleet customer is easy. Participants require Internet access, up-to-date anti-virus software and must enter into an agreement with DMV.
There is no fee to actually participate in the EZ Fleet program, however, a $65 fee per user is required to pay for a security token that is used in conjunction with a logon and password to access DMV's system. The two-way authentication provides a much more reliable level of user authentication than reusable passwords alone. Each security token lasts up to four years.
- Title and register your vehicles instantaneously
- Renew all expiring vehicle registrations at one time
- Manage your own fleet records
- Report vehicles that have been sold or changed garage jurisdictions
- Transfer plates to vehicles that you currently own but are not registered
- Change registration periods
- Easily match decals with registrations - decal number prints at the bottom of registration card
- Manage your own inventory of license plates and decals
- Saves time
- Save money
- Allows you to put vehicles on the road the same day you purchase them
- Save $5 per vehicle by not renewing a vehicle registration in a DMV customer service center
- Save $1 per vehicle registration renewed online
- Easy to use program
- Allows you to maximize the use of your resources
- Training provided by DMV on how to navigate and use EZ Fleet
EZ Fleet FAQs
- How much does EZ Fleet cost?
- There is no fee to actually participate in the program, however, a $65 fee per user is required to pay for a security tool which is used in conjunction with a logon and password to access DMV's system. The two-way authentication provides a much more reliable level of user authentication than reusable passwords alone. Each security tool lasts up to four years.
- EZ Fleet participants require internet access, up-to-date anti-virus software and must enter into an agreement with DMV.
- Yes. EZ Fleet was developed from an existing DMV process that has been proven to be successful.
- Payments can be made using either Automated Clearing House (ACH) debit or ACH credit.
- Now available - payments may be made by credit card. We accept American Express, MasterCard or Visa credit card. To sign up for EZ Fleet credit card payment processing, please contact Yolanda Fleming at email@example.com.
- Yes. DMV will provide training on the new system and a training manual. If you need additional support, you may contact the help desk Monday through Friday from 8:15 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- You can either contact DMV at (804) 367-2715 and select option 4, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.